From 2018, New Vision University has attained a grant from the USAID Governing for Growth (G4G) Project. The project is upheld in partnership with Free Market Advocacy Organization (FreMa);
Objective of the project is to improve Georgian State Procurement process through establishing state procurement profession in Georgia through specific activities including:
- Educate and strengthen people with expressed interested in public procurement and/or with relevant field experience and/or knowledge, to widen their knowledge in public procurement, and to strengthen them via network of procurement professionals;
- Educate the undergraduate students as well as MA students in public procurement at New Vision University;
- Provide regional universities, such as Shota Rustaveli Batumi State University, Akaki Tsereteli Kutaisi State University, Gori State University with curriculum of public procurement law for BA as well as MA students;
- To implement awareness rising meetings in public procurement law and practice in region, at Shota Rustaveli Batumi State University, at Akaki Tsereteli Kutaisi State University, at Gori State University;
- To create association of public procurement professionals in Georgia.