New Vision University announces admissions to Graduate Programs in Business Administration, Medical Rehabilitation, Healthcare Management as well as Comparative Private and International Law.
Prerequisites to attend programs:
Common Master's Exam;
University exam in specialty and English Language (B2 Level)
Documents that need to be provided for admission:
Copy of ID/Passport;
Copy of Bachelor's Degree Diploma;
Proof of English Language atleast at B2 level;
If you received Bachelor's Degree outside of Georgia, please also provide document certified by the Georgian authorities.
Detailed Information About Programs
For enrolling at the Graduate Programs in the 2019-2020 academic year, following stages must be taken:
• Submission of documents in electronic form: no later than September 10, 2019;
• English language exam (if necessary): anytime with student's choice, in agreement with the University administration, including September 10, 2019;
• Exam at specialization September 11, 2019;
• Results of the exam: September 12, 2019;
• Administrative registration: September 25 – October 2, 2019.
Please Contact NVU administration for further inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or (+995 32) 242 4440