Program duration: 3 years (180 credits)
Instruction Language: English/Georgian
Semester fee: GEL 2250*
An applicant for Ph.D. Program is authorized to solicit for a university scholarship with the Board of the Respective School.
The following documents should be submitted:
1. A copy of an ID document;
2. A copy of Master’s Degree or equalized thereto qualification document;
3. A copy of document certifying the recognition of foreign education (if there is such);
5. Recommendation of the supervisor, which may contain some information about applicant’s education, professional experience or earlier scientific activities;
6. A copy of international certificate or some other document certifying, at least, B2 level proficiency in the English or other European (German, French) language (regarding the types of English language proficiency documents, please, follow the link: http://bit.ly/1EgDBku;
7. Curriculum Vitae (CV).
For further details of the Program, please, follow the link: http://www.eng.newvision.ge/#!-/c1bx5
Deadlines for filing application for 2014-2015 spring semester:
1. Deadline for submission of documents – 20 February at ;
2. Examination in a foreign language (if necessary) – inclusive 21 February;
3. Deadline for administrative registration – 6 March.
The classes begin on 14 March 2015