New Vision University Center for Effective Communication and Leadership announces selection of Students for participation in the 4th IBA-VIAC International Mediation and Negotiation Competition to be held in Vienna, Austria 17th-20th July 2018.
Who may apply:
- Students of NVU School of Law not registered to practice law;
- Students interested and passionate about ADR with excellent written and oral English language skills;
- Preference will be given to students who have undertaken the Basic Mediation Skills Course at NVU (or at other universities).
- Selected students will be required to take and successfully complete Advanced Mediation Skills training offered by NVU in Spring Semester;
- Selected students will get 6 credits for participation in the CDRC Mediation Competition.
How to apply:
Interested students should send their statement of interest to CECL@newvision.ge by January 23, 2018, indicting why are they interested to participate and why do they believe they are the best candidate to represent the University at this competition. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview.
For more information about the competition please visit: www.CDRCVienna.org