The “EaP Plus” Grant for Networking Project financially supports the participation of local researchers from Eastern Partnership countries and among those from Georgia in Brokerage Events related to Horizon2020 as well as in Preparatory Meetings for the development of concrete project proposals for selected thematic calls within H2020.
The aim of the action is to extend scientific networks between EU Member States/non-EaP Associated Countries and EaP countries as well to increase the number of EaP participants in submitted H2020 project proposals.
Final deadline for submission: 30 June 2017
Candidates can apply for one event. The application form needs to be sent minimum one month before the selected event.
List of the documents that need to be submitted:
- Filled in application form( in English) and biographical information;
- Certificate confirming the knowledge of English language at intermediate level and/or electronic versions of 2 published English journal articles.
Guidelines for Applicants
- Application form for brokerage event
- Application form for preparatory meeting
- Guidelines for application
- Follow up report for brokerage event
- Follow up report for preparatory meeting
- Letter of intent for preparatory meeting
Filled in Application form and relevant documents must be sent to Mr. Irakli Grdzelishvili at firstname.lastname@example.org