New Vision University announces admissions to Doctorate Programs:
• Doctoral Program in Law;
• Doctoral Program in Medicine.
Duration: 3 years (180 credits);
Language of instruction: either Georgian or English in accordance with the choice of the doctorate student.
• Doctoral Program in Law: 1250 GEL;
• Doctoral Program in Medicine: 2250 GEL.
Those interested in enrolling in the Doctoral Program must submit the following documents:
• A copy of an ID;
• Copy of a document certifying master or equivalent qualification (if you received a Master's Degree from a foreign country - a copy of the document confirming the recognition of the diploma should be provided);
• A copy of the document confirming military registration;
• The consent of the supervisor;
• A copy of the international certificate or other document certifying the language competence in English or other European languages (German, French) at least at B2 level (for detailed information on the type of documents that can be accepted please view the link);
• Topic and structure of the research;
• Description of planned research;
For enrolling at the Ph.D. programs in the 2017-2018 academic year, following stages must be taken:
• Submission of documents in electronic form: no later than September 20, 2017;
• English language exam (if necessary): anytime with student's choice, in agreement with the University administration, including September 19, 2017;
• Interview: September 22, 2017;
• Results of the Interview: September 25, 2017;
• Administrative registration: September 25 - 30, 2017.