Registration of the mobility applicants starts from January 18th, 12:00 am until 18:00 pm February 1st, at students' electronic portal of National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement: https://students.eqe.ge/
The students, who are eligible to receive a mobility at the New Vision University through the electronic portal of the National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement, will have to appear at the University from February 6 to February 08, 2018.
Documents that need to be submitted:
- A statement;
- A copy of the identity card;
- A copy of the document, confirming the status of the student at a higher institution;
- Legal acts defining student status;
- Student training card;
- A copy of the document confirming the presence of military registration;
- Knowledge of the English language at least at B2 level.