Registration of the mobility applicants starts from July 31st, 12:00 am until 18:00 pm August 21st, at students' electronic portal: https://students.emis.ge/
The students, who are eligible to receive a mobility at the New Vision University through the electronic portal will have to appear at the University from August 27th to September 5th, 2019.
Documents that need to be submitted:
- A statement;
- A copy of the identity card;
- A copy of the document, confirming the status of the student at a higher institution;
- Legal acts defining student status;
- Student training card;
- A copy of the document confirming the presence of military registration;
- Knowledge of English language at least at B2 level;
- Only for PhD Students: Letter to Dissertation Board with an indication of the title, structure and selected supervisor of thesis.