On June 26, A Memorandum of Cooperation was signed between New Vision University and MediClub Georgia.
The purpose of the MOU is:
a) promoting qualified education and professional development in medicine;
b) planning and implementing mutual programs, which will enhance the parties’ successful involvement in educational and social sphere;
c) implementation of joint research programs.
Within the framework of implementation of Medical Doctor educational program, the cooperation shall include:
- Sharing knowledge and experience in clinical training and research components;
- Providing students with joint lectures and practical trainings in clinical courses;
- Promoting the professional awareness;
- Opportunity of internship;
- Carrying out joint researches, joint conferences and academic meetings.
Students of the NVU Medical Doctor educational program will have excess to international, JCI Accredited Clinical Setting of MediClub Georgia, whereby the MediClub Georgia staff will enjoy the right to use clinical resources and research laboratories of the University.