- Are you looking for an enriching and exciting experience during your Masters studies?
- Do you want to expose yourself to the world of international commercial arbitration?
- Do you want to develop teamwork, research, argumentation skills?
- Apply to become a member of NVU team for 25th Vis Moot!
Applicants should be:
- New Vision University students at Masters level of studies, as well as prospective students who will enroll at NVU Masters studies from fall 2017;
- Fluent in English (solid written and oral English is required);
- Smart, dedicated, motivated and ready to contribute hard work and significant amount of time to this challenging and inspiring undertaking!
Students will be required to conduct extensive research in preparation of memorials for Claimant and Respondent. Oral rounds of the competition will be held in Vienna, Austria in Spring, 2018. Each member of the team will receive 12 credits for participation.
SELECTION will be in 2 stages:
Current NVU students should email a short statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prospective students of NVU (those who intend to enroll at NVU Masters program from fall 2017) should apply with the statement of interest by September 05.
The applicants will be notified of the date of the interview individually.
- Mock hearing
Short-listed candidates will have a second round of selection late in September 2017, where students will be assigned one of the problems of the Moot and will have to plead the assigned position in the mock arbitration hearing session. Detailed instructions will be given at that stage.
For questions please contact : email@example.com
Information session on Vis Moot will be held during the Law Faculty Open Door day at the end of July.