- The Board of Representatives shall:
- Approve the internal rules of the Institution;
- Make the draft the structure of the Institution, regulations of structural units, the procedure of making the Institution budget, as well as the draft budget of the Institution with due consideration of the School budgets submitted by School Boards and the necessities of strategic development of the Institution and submit them to the Academic Board for approval;
- Make the draft procedure of recruitment of the auxiliary and administrative personnel, the amount of remuneration and working conditions and submit them to the Academic Board for approval;
- Elect the Chancellor and approve the Chancellor’s annual report;
- Be entitled to terminate the authorization of the Chancellor pre-term;
- Discharge the other powers related to financial-economic activities and administration of the Institution.
- A session of the Board of Representatives shall be convened under the initiative of the Chairperson or at least 1/3 of Board members through sending at least 24 hours’ prior e-mail message to the members of the Board of Representatives, specifying the agenda of the session. A session of the Board of Representatives shall be plenipotentiary when more than half of the members thereof participate in the balloting.
- The Board of Representatives shall make a decision unanimously, except for a decision regarding the pre-term termination of the authorization of the Chancellor and submission of the draft budget to the Academic Board. A decision on pre-term termination of the authorization of the Chancellor shall be made by 2/3 of votes. The draft budget shall be submitted to the Academic Board unanimously on the basis of consensus. In the case of failure to make a decision on the basis of consensus, a new session shall be appointed where a decision shall be made by 2/3 of votes. The voting can be done via the electronic media (amongst them, via the e-mail) or through the signature of the written document drafted before the session.